PERJUANGAN BELUM SELESAI

This morning, I'll be sitting for my final exam for the semester. This gonna be the first paper. Advanced Biochemistry. I kinda like this paper compared to other I've taken for this semester. The other two are Genetics, which I hate it so much! =( and one more is Special Topic- I chose to do guided research on Honey. It was interesting to have the chance of working on honey. I completed the final report and presentation, and that's it for that paper! Finish!. Only two paper left for the final exam, ThankGod!...Alhamdulillah.






Why do I like Biochemistry so much? Easy....to me, it's attractive, informative, and most of all, it makes sense. In this way, it helps me alot to understand, rather than just memorizing everything, and tend to forget later on, I found that this time, it stuck in my head..everything I read makes sense..thanks to my precious and passionate lecturer, Prof Peter Molan. Everything tought by him seems interesting enough to learn (even there were always hundreds of slide for a particular lecture). Thanks...and many-many thanks.. Im started to put my interest in honey too =p (Peter is again, the one who encourage me).

Now, back to the paper Im gonna sit for today. Its less than an hour...Scary enough. I think I have prepared my best, thats all my effort goes for this. I do think, its enough =p. I'll sit for this and leave the rest to Allah. I have done my part, let Him do his. Dgn lafaz:

'Bismillah, Tawakkaltu Ala Allah, La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah (In the name of Allah, I put my trust in Allah, there is no help and no strength except in Allah)'

Comments

Gebong said…
dh lame x exam dlm exam hall yg besar nk mampus mcm tu.. tringat time kt intec dulu, exam hall giler sejuk+beku..

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman di New Zealand part 1- Makanan

Empat musim di bumi New Zealand

Kisah King Midas